SEO Houston Galveston - Expert Search Engine Optimization
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and it is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Every major search engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo send 'bots' to your website to read the content of your site. They want to know if the content is relevant to words (queries) that people type in or, voice search for.
For Google and other search engines to see your site as a good match (for your website instead of another website) they want to make sure the information on your site will result in the best possible experience for the search question presented.
Good on-page SEO results in traffic... and Good SEO includes:
- Functional Website Design
- Expert On Page Search Engine Optimization
- Creative Internet Marketing Strategies
- Targeted Content Distribution
- Paid Marketing Strategy & Management
And that is what BizBoost.us and other optimization experts do; they know what the search engines are looking for and take the time to fine tune your website content to deliver the highest amount of Free traffic to you.
Good website content keeps traffic on your site and helps convert that traffic into paying customers & those customers are the real results that our BizBoost SEO team delivers.
If you need SEO in the greater Houston-Galveston area, BizBoost is the Search Engine Optimization company that can get you found online. We would like to know what your website project is about. Our consultants will help tell your business story with the best possible page rank results.
Call Today (409) 761-5581.
We provide all these services and more as a part of our organic SEO services for Local Businesses. We will be your Webmaster and handle everything you need for a complete web presence! This includes all of the following Webmaster & SEO tasks:
- Proper setup of structured schema coding
- Keyword phrase research specific to your industry
- Information architecture planning
- Professional website analysis
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Address is checked against US Government standards for proper format (important for citation building)
- Regular onsite changes to keep the site fresh on Google
- Site is fully scanned for broken links upon launch
- Setup and verification of Google Search Webmaster Tools account
- Every site gets a 15 point inspection upon launch
- DNS zone file analysis and setup
- Regular updates to software that audits the site’s SEO
- Website caching is setup to optimize & boost speed and load time
- Proper setup of 301 redirects of old URL structure
- Submission of XML sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
- Proper siloing of new URL structure
- Setup and installation of Google Analytics coding
- Review of key meta and title tags throughout the site
- Citation marketing with key lead sources
- URL canonicalization set up throughout the site
- HTML sitemap setup and linking
- Best Practice menu and navigational features
- Optional monthly reporting of website statistics
- Proper setup of header tags and alt Text attributes
Need more leads and customer conversions?
BizBoost is your local SEO Houston - Galveston Expert. We work with local business owners in Houston, League City, Texas City, Santa Fe, Pearland, Friendswood, Katy and all other areas greater Houston.
Give BizBoost A Call Today... 409-761-5581
"I'm a real estate inspector in the Galveston area. One of my neighbors recommended Terry to build me a company website. Terry has got my site to rank on the 1st page of Google and I am super busy. He has a way of visualizing just what I wanted and we made just one change and that was it. Very simple process. Gene M."
"I moved to Galveston right after IKE hit and Terry found me on a job. We traded out some work and that was one of the best deals I've ever made. My contracting company has expanded 3X and I constantly get calls from people that see my website on Google. "